Four Sundays of April: The Epilogue

Free Thoughts
These be the end time, time's running out
I'm in a race I don't know the finish time, I go anyways
I face challenges here and there, the country, the society
I'm at war with enemies I know
I is thisenemy
My conscience sold out, my real beings dead
Most times I wanna be who I'm not to please the world
I plagiarised just to feel among
Wearing my Louis Vuitton and Versace on AC just to be like others
Locking my hair to have the look
Stress myself out in the gym to be in shape
Increase my body count to boast to the homies
Work strenuous jobs, no dignity attached to afford all these
All for what, fun, fame, fortune?
Is it worth it?

Love is a game of the rich, for the feeling no more
Tsulisime said to choose my poison, now I'm dead
Uni that I thought I'll explore our many options in life is so choky
And back home, lots of expectations with no encouragement
Suicide may be an option yunno
Just to take the leap of death and end it all
All the stress and strain, does it have to be so
Nothing is soothing anymore
Even the many solutions proffered suck now
If this be the end of me, then life's a piece of shit

Tonight with the gang I grow cold
Say take a puff of bush
What I got to lose, I took one and another and another and I lost count
What started as an escape became addiction
I know it's not good but damn
And the bottles, sweet sensation at those moments
Can't help but depend on it
 
Life is bitch, big dick energy within
It's not fair, how comes all this happening to me
We came empty, live empty and die empty
Not like I don't move towards the light, but darks creeping fast on me

It's 2am in the morning, my heart's racing and I'm praying
Take away the pain, I'm numb
Thoughts keep choking up my brain
I can't do this alone, I need help

God a sitting on his throne
He be like my joy comes in the morning
Fear not my hand is with you forever
Shoulder my yoke, learn from me
Come unto me, sit at my feet and I'll feed you with the goodies you long for
Seek my face day and night
My light breaks in distant darkness
For behold I'll come in the clouds, the trumps bellowing loudly
With gifts for my faithful, stay woke and be alert
Ebenezer!

Appreciation
Credence to the Creator
Family and friends
Team Hypeman and WritersGrimm Ensemble
Tsulisime and Koka
Partners and readers
Appreciation and love from all strata and levels of my heart 
Couldn't go far without y'all
I learnt alot, I know you did too
Thanks for prayers and shares and comments
Love and kisses from me to you
Hasta la vista

©️ WritersGrimm Ensemble