Kwii Chronicles: Three

I am always right. No one believes me, at least none ever come forth. Who gives a shit anyways, my plan is in motion. Scratch that. 
Victory is sweeter when you see the losers groaning in their loss, donning a "I'm a fucking loser face"
I said it and it is happening. On your face suckers.
First came a burning comet, then a shooting star. Both collided and exploded in a remote corner of the Cosmos, right where I said it will, just above my base on the moon.
The explosion left debris of all states of matter; liquid, gas, solid and plasma. My interest was in the plasmic residue, so I went gathering.
To the dumb fucks on earth, it takes a whole lot of efforts to glean plasma. 
I'm a fuck, not a dumb tho. How can I even say that? I'm the brightest fuck that ever lives, no questions asked.
For the sake of you foolish kids, let me explain what Plasma is.
Diverse matter exist in all of the universe and here, it is present in stars, all through the milky way. Matter never gets destroyed, same as energy, but changes form constantly.
Solids get liquidized, liquids to gas and gas becomes plasma when it is heated until the atoms lose all their electrons, leaving a highly electrified collection of nuclei and free electrons. Matter is comprised by atoms that are constantly metamorphosing to different forms and states, both energy and matter. 
I made a fusion reactor, powering it from the nuclear of a billion atoms and voila, I could suck plasma from the ozonosphere. 
Complicated rii? Don't bother to understand it because you won't.
Anyways, I got my needed plasma in a vial. Such small but priceless thing is the dote to powering my multiversal travel pad, I call it MTPad because I'm so fucking smart.
Carefully and delicately I have worked, to make true the theories and myths that I have always believed in. 
Now I have the key, I alone. A little touch here and there and I am the first, and only traveler in the multiverse.
I am Roderick Ferahmi, was Roderick Ferahmi. A well know scholar and billionaire. Not anymore. I am Kwii, the Supreme.
Journey with me as I turn the multiverse to my personal playground.

©️ Shallom