Four Sundays of April: The Expression

Nobody. Absolutely nobody
Just two friends talking about a girl one loves

So you're telling me, bro that that hoe, just hypnotized you or some shit and now you're head over heels for her??

I'd rather you say heels over head cos I don't mind being handicapped for her sake.
You'll never get to understand how she makes me feel
No disrespect to your IQ but it's beyond your comprehension

Comprehension?
Fuck you mean bro
What about player for life
What about no love, no hoe
What about fuck boys till eternity
What exactly did she make you

She made me realize there's more to life than just living
She made me realize that i could find happiness at every single moment in my life
She made me realize that my lips could extend through both sides of my face for more than a few seconds
Bro, she redefines my whole existence in a way that makes everything perfect

I'm not in for this argument
All this isn't suprising
I realised far before now how you've been withdrawing from our pact
Okay let's say you love her as you claim
Then what?

Truly speaking I don't make plans when We're together. Nature directs our union.
Everything just falls in place, almost like she's my guardian angel and has come to dwell and personally bless my stay on this earth

Nature this, guardian angel shit
So you wait on nature just for one girl, whom you don't even know much about to direct you
Drop this love shit and fuck around with me Manny, we're OG's man
It ain't for you

Y'all are still my day ones
My OG's and bros
But she, my lady, my angel, is something else entirely
I'd trade her for nothing. No caps bro i'll rent a shuttle and go to the moon and back for her

You're giving me a headache with all your love brouhaha
Come out of it bro, you're a rocky

I thought at first that I was a rocky
We were all with the same thought
The stone Gees
But nah i was wrong we is all wrong
We just didn't get to meet the right ones then but now I have and I realize I've been lying to myself all

So you're gonna tell her

Even though I knew it was a lie all along but I tried to kill the truth
Thank God that I found redemption now y'know I spend alotta time with her
She gives off the vibe and signals that my antenna picks and analyzes
These past few days, they got stronger
Bro I think its time and I'm ready

Ready for shit

I'm headed for the florist's
She loves daisies
Its the only thing that makes her say yes to whatever

You're going down a lane of no turn back
I can't convince you not to do your shit
Man's gotta sort himself out one day
Guess today's your turn
Go do your shit
I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish you the very best

I thought you'd say that Off i go then
I'll bring you the news later
Or probably my wedding invitation

Enjoy
I still be the fuck boy I am
Till death do me part prolly
Maybe my time will come, maybe not
Till then, or not, sayonara

©️ Hypeman et Koka