Four Sundays of April Deluxe Edition

The Intro Chapter 2

Sequel to the previous?
This is opulent and grand,
I promise you.

Continuation rather,
If you follow my drift.
Entrailed by that one?
Wait for this one.

Trust in the energy,
Feel the words in your soul.
This ain't a musical yoh,
Still songs unsunged.

Hang on tight,
I'm coming as a stringer,
A Wordsmith stepping hard on the bellows,
Fiery flames up the furnace,
I craft the finest pieces round here.

I make the finest pieces to pierce your soul,
Imma give you something you like,
Take you on an adventure you can't refuse.

I'm no therapist,
Not the rapist,
A guardian of my universe,
The watcher maybe.
I'll pull through the strings that hold your heart,
Unchain the hidden thoughts you keep there.

This is an exposé of your darkest secrets,
I'm not begotten of Legilimens,
That's why they jelly me.

Let's get into this sweet intimacy with my words.
Like an ice bathe on a hot summer day.

Come drink from my pouch,
Cast your burdens on yourself
Watch me lead you to the badlands,
I'll put sea salt on your wounds,
No reasons to fret chap.

Drop your fears, pick worse ones,
I promise a just recompense for all your wrongs,
I'll give penance for your sins,
Let me be your confessor and absolutor,
Trust me with your thorns and watch them multiply.

I'm don't heal,
I'm pain and gnashing of teeth,
Why?
It's the fun innit mate.
I'm not sadistic,
Just a believer in actuality,
A fucking realist.
And trust me this is gonna be hilarious.
You want this?
Let's do this.

Pen out.
©️ Shallom.