Four Sundays of April Deluxe Edition

The Elegy

How many more to die?
How many more to go?
How did we get here?
Who's blemish?
Yahveh?
Us?

The slo-mo of these times,
Sands of time are reverse,
A constant repeat of same,
Loop of bad news.

We escaped victim,
Only to fall again,
Held twice,
One down as a scape.

Every dog bark,
Every strange sound,
Every sunset,
Every red moon,
Every anything.

This car,
This house,
This place,
Any of these,
They're cursed.

The roads are blocked,
The air is jamed,
The water rejects us.
Like mice in a lab cage,
Experimented like belko,
We doomed.

Rocks and mountains,
Fall on me,
Let me hid myself in thee.

I'm a watchman,
Guerrilla lookout,
Mandatory volunteer for my folks,
A wasteful sacrifice for this cause.

From the rising of the sun,
To the setting of the same,
Until whenever,
I told believe to Ebenezer.

And above every death,
Above every blood,
Above every nab,
I set you high,
Heretofore, you come nigh.

Show us our wrongs,
Teach us to repent,
What have we done,
We'll pay the price,
But not with these,

Don't punish us this way,
Not our lives,
Not our homes,
Not our safety.

Yahveh, take us to you.
I'll hold fast to you,
Hitherto reckoning day,
Unplug the new world order,
Plug in Armageddon,
You better come,
We'll hang on slack,
Till we can't...

Land bleeds,
Pen bleeds...
©️ Shallom