Yin and Yang

 
Yin; I'm the black dot in a world of white,
The one playing Russian roulette instead of flying a kite,
The one other kids were horrified of though I don't bite.
They hated my wit, and I their lies.
You could say I am the Wednesday at Nevermore,
I don't interact, not even my class teacher can break me.
I delight solitude; everyone please let me be.
I don't blend, I represent the negative vibe.
I don't like drama, I don't like stress
I'm not interested, please move to the next.
I've got no business with your progress cause I introspect,
It's all about me; all my moves and my steps.
You got a problem with me? Don't brother talking,
Sort yourself out, or you keep being a gawkling.
I've only got time for my own advancement,
From now, even until my very last moment.


Yang: For the love of lights and colours,
I will paint the skies and the depths of the earth bright.
The cosmos rejoices my existence,
My birthing is a sweet kiss to nature,
Credence to the Creator for my creation.
I'm the morning star,
The sunrise in a sulking world.
I speak life, 
I bring gay joy and sweet merriment in my bag of goodies.
No dull with me,
I am the harp that stringer strungs for dances in the ball rooms.
I am the smoke of ecstacy when the booze runs short.
I exist in a world of crises,
My quota spews peace and tranquility,
Not a solemn assembly of death's crows.
I'm the life of the party,
The sower of good faith,
I am Zeus, the heavenly fuckboy with million demi god offsprings,
Living in all planets,
Spreading the fun as I did my loins, innit.
Yin, drink of my cup,
Sober up from your foolish huffiness.
I am Yang,
I am life.

©️ EhmeRhalde et Shallom