Kwii Chronicles: Two

Sleep, wake up, repeat. Same shit ass cycle. Lame as fuck, but what can be than this? 

Unless I was to live for a glorious purpose, a special quest like one the gods will mark me with. Yeah, like they give a shit about me.

My world is plain old regular, no attractive stuff to make it spectacular and grand. Myself, I'm not opulent or grande, just a minor character in a major story. Does the Creator give a shit about my existence? Fuck no. But that's about to change with the plan in my mind. I'm going to be a huge pain the ass of the multiverse .

I was bored with my life as a Professor of Quantum Physics. I mean how in the fuck do we keep explaining theories of how the universe is formed from atoms, the state of matter constantly changing, energy never created or destroyed and all that shit over and over again. 

I had thought gaining a Professorial chair in the world biggest research centre was the glamorous things ever, I've already won some Pulitzers, a couple of Nobel Prizes and other fancy shit ass awards. I was fucking wrong. 

Don't get it twisted, the thrill was enticing for a moment, then poof, it went off. 

I was a hero to my students and the fancy idiots that loved my papers and talks and lectures and shit.

But that life is over, I will birthing a new reality from what has been.

The multiverse had always been a theory, like a myth but every smart ass scientist like myself knows it exists.

Countless timelines exist, some primitive and others far advanced than my own.

If I could navigate and jump across the multiverse, I could carry out all abominable experiments across the universe that I always dreamt of, just because I can. Nobody could stop me, even if they try, they won't know how to because they're not as smart as I am.

My name is Roderick Ferahmi, and I am the Supreme Kwii. 

Pen out, for now.

©️ Shallom